Flood walls are used to protect buildings or specific areas against flooding, to direct floodwaters and to increase the height of existing flood embankments.
- Length 10 meters, filled height approximately 40–50 cm (depending on the terrain), width 100 cm. The stackable design allows for a maximum height of 80 cm.
- An unlimited number of sections can be linked together.
- Filled with water (volume approximately 3000 liters)
- The patented structure ensures that the flood wall will remain firmly in place even in the case of significant flooding.
- The flood wall can be erected in just 3–5 minutes, is disassembled quickly, and leaves no sand or other debris to be cleared away after use.
- Affordable compared to traditional methods of flood wall construction